iRide.2020.02.26 It's a wonderful life


The first-phase of the new residential development at the Copper Rock golf course was deserted this afternoon. There was not a contractor or realtor in sight, nor any sightseers either now that the Parade of Homes event is over. There were about fifty cars in the players parking lot and plenty of associated activity. The venture seems to be off to a good start.

Bicycling around that multi-million dollar neighborhood I realized how lucky I am and how little I yearn, which is not to say that I have no aspirations. I suppose that if somebody offered to pay me to do what I do then that might make some of my aspirations more easily achievable, but there are always strings attached. It's better to wait and avoid being snarled in the strings.


View a STRAVA entry for this post (login required); click below for limited access:

Comments