iWalk.2020.02.22 Rainyday


The forecast was rain in the afternoon continuing overnight and so it came to pass. I made my plans accordingly: a walk well before the anticipated arrival time of the rain and the indoor static cycle in the afternoon. It felt almost balmy outdoors and the birds were singing in the trees under blues skies, white clouds, and sunshine. The long roll of cloud over the Pine Valley Mountains confirmed the warning that the weather app had already made, but never the less it was a lovely day to be out walking. I made for for the head of the upper bench.

As my walk progressed the cloud cover increased and became more ominous. The birds became quieter and flocked in the trees. I was amused to see that the minihenge has a new resident. Fine droplets of mist were in the air by the time I arrived back at base. After lunch the rain began to fall and we hunted down the umbrellas to be prepared for the arrival of our visitors.








View a STRAVA entry for this post (login required); click below for limited access:

Comments