iRide.2020.03.30 Second foray


My second foray outdoors today was a ride out and back to Sand Hollow Top. I decided not to stop to take photos. I abided by that, although when I stopped for a drink I did take some photos. The evening sun on the high mountains to the north was a view just too good to ignore.

This is the first time I have ridden at this hour of the day and it worked well for me. An hour in the morning for a walk and an hour in the evening for a ride is a splendid arrangement. Soon the temperatures during the afternoon will begin to rise and mornings will be best for walking and riding. I don't expect to be emulating the doughty exploits and sheer grinta of the 04:30 crew in St George, but possibly possibly a more civilized time such as 07:00 might work for me.


View a STRAVA entry for this post (free login required); click below for limited access:

Comments