iWalk.2020.03.30 Between engagements


As I struggled to fit a walk and a ride into a busy day, I realized just how difficult that must be for people with jobs, family commitments, and other demands on their time. I am time rich and money poor (relatively speaking because I want for nothing), which is fine for people who do not need or yearn for more than they have already. I hope it lasts.

I tried not to dawdle on this beautiful early spring day or possibly pre-spring day if we have another cold, wet spell. There was lots of activity around the neighborhood for a place that is usually quiet on a workday mid-morning. So far this town has not been ravaged by the pandemic, but there is no cause for complacency and I think it is better to assume that it's on its way and probably sooner rather than later.


View a STRAVA entry for this post (free login required); click below for limited access:

Comments