Beat the rain



Tuesday ride: It was muggy overnight, so beating the heat (which is to say that oppressive combination of temperature and humidity that may be a portent of the coming monsoon season) was not possible. I did manage to mostly dodge the rain, such as it was, except for a refreshing sprinkle just as I rode down the home straight.

I thought the headline photo might not work; indeed, it may not work on a small screen, but take my word for it that there is an aeroplane in the centre of the frame. I use this blog as a workshop rather than a portfolio, which explains why not all of the presentations are polished. 

The first three photos in the thumbnail gallery were taken for use in the Strava app on a mobile phone. Horizontal, aka landscape format, versions are also included. The overabundance of cloudscapes is here to allow me to judge which ones work best. If you are not a fan of cloudscapes, please feel free to leave now.

Click/tap any photo for gallery view

Comments